Ms Blake is the R Chopin class teacher and Mrs Bellfield is the teaching assistant.
During this spring Home Schooling period, find below the activities that Ms Blake would like R Chopin to complete:
Log on to Mathletics and complete tasks.
Log on to Reading Eggs and complete tasks.
We are learning about Growing:
– plant some seeds/kidney beans
– look at the roots as it grows
– draw what you see as it grows
– label your picture
– write some sentences about how plants grow
Please find below other activities.
- Cardboard Tube Rocket Craft Instructions
- CK E U R H B Read and Race Game
- Comparing Numbers to 10 Transport Themed Activity
- CVC Word Activity Booklet
- EYFS Counting and Ordering Numbers to 20 Home Learning Challenges
- EYFS School Closure Challenge Cards
- Phase 2 Phonics Rhyming String Cards
- Phonics Phase 2 Home Learning Challenges
- Phonics Phase 3 Home Learning Challenges
- QU CH SH TH NG Phonics Read and Race Game
- SATPIN Read and Race Game
- Tablespoon Biscuit Recipe
Here is a phonics session in R Chopin:
For Charities Week in December, R Chopin and R Handel chose the RSPCA to link with the topic People Who Help Us. Eve and Becs from the RSPCA came to talk to us about what they do. They showed us how they catch cats so that they don’t hurt the animals or themselves. We also learnt about what dogs, cats and rabbits need to stay happy and healthy. The children asked some interesting questions at the end. We made tea lights to sell to our parents to raise money for the charity.