As and When Administrator
Grade 5: £24603 – £25950 p/a (pro rata).
Hours: As and When required
Required to start ASAP
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and organised Administrator to join our team in an exciting and ever improving school.
Applicants must have:
- Excellent administrative, organisational and communication skills
- Excellent literacy and numeracy and verbal skills
- Experience of administrative work in a school setting
- Good working knowledge of relevant ICT packages
- Ability to undertake specific administrative tasks for the Strategic Leadership team
- Ability to complete administrative tasks to a high standard and to set and meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritising tasks and paying attention to detail
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with staff, children, parents and visitors.
Southfield is a 3-11 mixed, multi-cultural primary school with two forms of entry and a morning and afternoon nursery. Application form and further details are available from the school office: email@example.com or below:
The school is committed to safeguarding children and the successful applicant will be required to apply for an enhanced certificate from the Disclosure and Baring Service.
Closing date for the return of applications: 18th October before midday
Shortlisting: afternoon of 18th October
Interviews: 29th October
We are always interested in meeting prospective new colleagues and have a good induction programme to support them.
Southfield is a friendly and culturally diverse school. We have great staff, motivated learners and supportive governors and parents.
Following our last Ofsted inspection we want to be outstanding.
We can offer:
- A good school that wants to be even better
- A friendly school community.
- Well behaved pupils.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner.
- Cater for the needs of all children.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and parents.
If you would like to be added to our recruitment mailing list please send us your information using the following forms:
Your personal data will be kept on file by us and used to notify you of vacancies at Southfield Primary School. We will not pass your details on to any third party and you may request to be removed from our lists at any time by emailing or writing to Sheila McCabe, Southfield Primary School, Southfield Road, London W4 1BD.
Southfield Key facts
- Primary School with 443 pupils (including Nursery).
- 40 place Nursery (15 in the morning, 15 in the afternoon and 10 full-time places).
- We are often full with a waiting list.
- 18 teaching staff
Site and location:
- Set in the Garden Suburb of Bedford Park, Chiswick. Chiswick is perfect for those who want the advantages of the capital but don’t want to work in the hustle and bustle of a busy city. Chiswick is safe, quiet, affluent and full of leafy green areas.
- Atmospheric and attractive Edwardian School opened in 1906
- Easily accessible, good road links with the M4 to Heathrow, the M25 and North and South Circular Roads. Good public transport links and in walking distance of Turnham Green and Chiswick Park tube station
- March 2014 – School inspected and good in all categories.
- 2015 – The School wins £1000 in the Key Stage 2 category of the Pupil Premium Awards.
- 2016 – The School gains Silver accreditation in the School Travel Plan.
- 2017 – The School gains Gold accreditation in the School Travel Plan.
- 2018 – The School gains Gold accreditation in the School Travel Plan.
- June 2018 – Ofsted return! Good in all categories – particular emphasis on how the School has concentrated its efforts on quality learning and teaching and how it develops and celebrates teachers’ skills.