Job Ref: SPSSMcMay2018
Required: September 2018
We are looking for classroom practitioners who can start with us from September 2018. NQTs are welcome.
Southfield is a friendly and culturally diverse school. We have a great staff, motivated learners and supportive governors and parents.
We can offer:
• A good school that wants to be even better
• A friendly school community.
• Well behaved pupils.
The successful applicant will:
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner.
• Cater for the needs of all children.
• Communicate effectively with colleagues and parents.
Visits welcome (please ring to arrange). The school is committed to a safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before interview. The successful candidate will be required to apply for an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please email completed applications to the address email@example.com
Closing date: 18 May 2018
Interviews: 24 May 2018
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by email or phone.